Charterhouse is committed to protecting your privacy and ascribes to the national privacy principles under the Privacy Act.
If you have any further enquiries please contact:
PO Box 75972
Sheikh Zayed Road,
Contact Us: http://www.charterhouseme.ae/contact-charterhouse
You can access our home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data and save information collected by the cookies that we use. (See below)
Collection of information
The personal details we will collect from your application includes information such as email address, name, telephone number, education, employment history, skills as well as your resume. This list, however, is not conclusive and is open to change. For example in the course of identifying suitable employment opportunities for you we may make enquiries of referees whose names you have provided to us. This information will be added to that which we already hold on you. We will always provide a copy of all personal information we hold on you should you request it. If you request us to delete all information we hold on you from our database, we will do so.
Use and disclosure of personal information
In some circumstances we may collect personal and sensitive information. This personal and sensitive information will be used in connection with your actual or possible work placement as well as our assessment of your ongoing performance and prospects. As mentioned above, this information could be in the form of:
- Results of inquiries that we might make of your former employers, work colleagues, professional associations or registration body;
- Results of any competency or medical tests;
- Performance feedback (whether positive or negative);
- Additional information about you which you have provided to us.
- Potential and actual employers and clients of Charterhouse;
- Other consultants at Charterhouse in connection with possible employment opportunities;
- Any person or body with a lawful entitlement to obtain information.
Your details will not be disclosed to any person, body or organisation for any purpose other than the primary purpose of us holding your information, that being the securing of employment for you.
We may contact you by the email or other address which you provide to us in order to:
- Advise you as to the progress of your application;
- Respond to a request for information or a product or service;
- Seek your permission to pass on your resume for a potential placement or employment opportunity;
- Provide you with updated information about our website, and
- Provide you with information about our products and services which you may find of use.
Charterhouse will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Charterhouse. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. Charterhouse will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Please also note that Charterhouse may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for processing and storage. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your privacy.
You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Charterhouse website. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
What to do if you have a problem or question